lunes, 18 de marzo de 2013

Our mysterious man appeared.

 Hi Children. I suppose you will already be asleep but I can´t wait until tomorrow to say it to you: Our little fish is in the net.
1.- What is your name?
My name is John Wilmott. 
2.- Where do you live?
I live in a seaside resort called Tramore. It is situated in the South East coast of Ireland. 
3.- Do you like Christmas?
I like the atmosphere around  Christmas but it can be very cruel to my poor pockets.  
4.- Do you like to play sports?
I like to play darts, some people refer to it as a game rather than a sport.
When I was younger I liked to play Gaelic Football and Hurling.
I am not really a fan of soccer but I do admire the Spanish International team.  
5.- Have you ever been to Spain before?
Yes several times. We stayed in Majorca and Torremolinos. These are holiday resorts
so I am not sure if I have ever experienced the real Spain.
6.- How old are you?
I am 50 years old, some days I feel younger and some days I feel older. 
7.- What is your favourite food?
I don't really have a favourite food, I like all kinds of dishes and will eat almost anything.
My family call me the food bin as they can throw anything into me. 
8.- What is your job?
I am a cabinet maker, I design and manufacture furniture. I am also a husband and father,
that is a much more difficult job than cabinet making and I don't get paid for it either.  
9.- Can you speak Spanish?
No, but I can whistle in Spanish. 
10.- what was your favourite subject in the school?
That is an easy one, wood work. I never liked learning Irish, my native language.
I now speak more French than Irish but that's our secret. 
11.- Do you have brothers or sisters?
I have two older brothers and two older sisters. I also have one younger brother. 
12.- What is your favourite colour?
As I am a Leprechaun, I have to say green. 
13.- When is your birthday?
14th October, every year. 
14.- Do you like Spain?
If it was possible to switch off the sun I think I would love it. I would like
to visit parts of Spain not usually visited by tourists. I have seen many pictures
from Mérida, it looks very beautiful. 
15.- Do you have pets?
Yes, I have a little Jack Russell called Peppi. He is my best friend, he loves to 
take me for a walk everyday. He is a small dog but he thinks he is as big as a
Irish Wolfhound.  
16.- Where are you from?
I am originally from a city called Waterford but I have lived in Tramore for the last twenty years. 
17.- Do you have a hobby?
I like to read, a lot. I also like learning French. Some day I hope my French is as good as your
English.  
18.- Do you like the movie The Hobbit?
I have not seen it yet but I have seen all the Lord Of The Rings movies and I liked them very much. 
19.- Do you recycle?
Yes, as a family we are very careful about recycling and we try to be a friend to the earth. 
20.- Do you like Sherlock Holmes?
I think it is a fantastic Blog. Teresa puts a lot of work into it and I know all the children help
make it what it is. 
21.- Do you like St. Patrick´s?
That's a BIG yes. It is one of my favourite days of the year. I get to see all the other Leprechauns 
and get to wear silly hats. 
22.- Do you like to listen to music?
All the time, I particularly like Irish traditional music. I have two sons so I  have to 
listen to their kind of music as well, sometimes it is good and sometimes it makes my ears bleed. 
23.- Do you like read?
Very much so. I usually read true life stories, biographies, travel books and books about Arctic Exploration.
I also read humorous books.  
24.- Do you like to sing?
I like to sing but other people soon tell me to be quite, of course that just makes me sing even more. 
25.-Do you like fruit?
Yes, all kinds. Fruit is healthy so I try to eat several pieces each day. 
26.- Do you like to play videogames?
I used to but these days they are too complicated for me. My sons allow me to play their games just so
they can laugh at how bad I am. 
27.- Do you play any instrumenst?
For my 50th birthday, my family bought me a banjo. I am trying to learn that but I am useless. 
.






No hay comentarios: