domingo, 12 de enero de 2014

MY FAMILY. English 1st.

We are going to work about:
- Identificar y utilizar el vocabulario reerido a la familia y hablar sobre ella.
* Family: Mum, dad, brother, sister, grandma, grandad.
* This is my dad/mum/....
* My mum´s name´s ....
* Who is this?
- Referirse a los dientes y a su higiene.
* Tooth, teeth.


The Family - La Familia
I live with my family.
Vivo con mi familia.
Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Tienes hermanos o hermanas?
I have three brothers and one sister.
Tengo tres hermanos y una hermana.
I have two nephews / nieces.
Tengo dos sobrinos / sobrinas.
I'm single / married / divorced.
Soy soltero / casado / divorciado.
I have a son / daughter.
Tengo un hijo / una hija.
My wife is a housewife.
Mi esposa es ama de casa.

Family Relationships
father padre
mother madre
husband esposo
wife esposa
son hijo
daughter hija
brother hermano
sister hermana
uncle tío
aunt tía
nephew sobrino
niece sobrina
grandfather abuelo
grandmother abuela

No hay comentarios: