sábado, 1 de febrero de 2014

WHAT A DAY! 4ª English

- Describir la rutina diaria
- Acciones:
Watch TV
do homework
have lunch
get up
go to bed
go to school
have a shower.
- Dar y preguntar la hora:
 half past
quarter to
quarter past.

Ejercicio de presentación. 4 de febrero de 2014
Hello! My name is María.
I'm nine years old and I'm from Mérida and My school name is "Ntra. Sra. de la Antigua".
My favourite color is black. My favourite animal is a dog. My favourite food is Pizza. My favourite sport is tennis. My favourite number is one. My favourite instrument is the guitar. My favourite season is spring. My favourite book is  "aventuras  de sastre".  My favourite teacher is Pilar. My favourite shop is "Go pizza" and my best friends are Maria, Andrea and Saray
My birthday is on the 20th of March.
I get up at eight o´clock every days. I watch TV at seven o´clock and I have a shower at five o´clock.
I love my school.
I´m good at Religion. I am not good at P.E..

The Time - La Hora
Para preguntar qué hora es se pueden utilizar las formas:
What time is it?
What's the time?
A lo que se responde con: It's + la hora.
It's nine o'clock.
Para decir la hora, se usan algunas palabras clave.
o'clock: Para decir la hora exacta.
It's four o'clock.
Son las cuatro en punto.

past: Para decir la hora hasta pasados los 30 primeros minutos.
It's ten past four.
Son las cuatro y diez.

to: Para decir la hora pasados los 30 primeros minutos.
It's ten to five.
Son las cinco menos diez.

half past: Para decir "y media".
It's half past five.
Son las cinco y media.

quarter past: Para decir "y cuarto".
It's quarter past five.
Son las cinco y cuarto.

quarter to: Para decir "menos cuarto".
It's quarter to five.
Son las cinco menos cuarto.
08:00 08:05
eight o'clock five past eight
08:10 08:15
ten past eight quarter past eight
08:20 08:25
twenty past eight twenty-five past eight
08:30 08:35
half past eight twenty-five to nine
08:40 08:45
twenty to nine quarter to nine
08:50 08:55
ten to nine five to nine

Para hacer referencia a la hora en que sucede algún evento, se usa la preposición at.
The plane arrives at nine o'clock.
Exercise
Completa los recuadros con la hora. Comienza con It's...
11:00
12:15
09:20
04:30
01:45
05:55
07:35
03:25
10:10 

Time to play 
http://recursos.educarex.es/escuela2.0/Primaria1/14447/contenido/
http://recursos.educarex.es/escuela2.0/Primaria1/14430/contenido/ 

No hay comentarios: