martes, 18 de diciembre de 2012

Dad´s Caitlin

Today we have met  Caitlin´s dad.
We asked  him some questions.
Here are the  questions that  the children asked him and the answers that he gave us.

1.- What is your name?
John
2.- Where do you live?
New Mexico
3.- Do you like Christmas?
Yes. I love it.
4.- Do you like to play sports?
Yes, I like,  my favourite sports are basketball and American football.
5.- Have you ever been to Spain before?
Yes, six times.
6.- How old are you?
61 years old.
7.- What is your favourite food?
Mexican food.
8.- What is your job?
I build houses.
9.- Can you speak Spanish?
Very little.
10.- what was your favourite subject in the school?
Math.
11.- Do you have brothers or sisters?
One brother and one sister.
12.- What is your favourite colour?
Green.
13.- When is your birthday?
23rd of June.
14.- Do you like Spain?
I love Spain.
15.- Do you have pets?
No, but I like dogs.
16.- Where are you from?
New York.
17.- Do you have a hobby?
Yes, I hike
18.- Do you like the movie The Hobbit?
I read the book. Yes, I liked it.
19.- Do you recycle?
Yes, a lot.
20.- Do you like Sherlock Holmes?
Yes, a lot.
21.- Do you like St. Patrick´s?
Yes.
22.- Do you like to listen to music?
Yes. Rock and roll.
23.- Do you like read?
Yes, I like to read newspapers and novels.
24.- Do you like to sing?
No, I prefer to hear singing.
25.-Do you like fruit?
Yes, I love.
26.- Do you like to play videogames?
Not really.
27.- Do you play any instrumenst?
I played the trombone.




No hay comentarios: